Hello lovelys! Todays review is on the Marc Jacobs Glow Stick which I have been absolutely loving since buying it back in February. The Marc Jacobs site describes this highlighter as a sheer, pearlized formula which delivers instant dewiness in one universal shade. I have dry skin and I worry with highlighters that they will just exaggerate my dryness but I find this product makes my cheekbones look glowy rather than glittery.
There are a few ways you can use this product. For the most pay off you could use this directly from the stick and then use either your finger, beauty blender or brush to bend it in to your skin, you can take it on your finger or beauty blender from the stick and blend it on to the high points of your face or you can use a brush for a more sheer look. Personally I prefer to use my finger as I find this gives me the amount of glow I am looking for without being to heavy on my skin. I haven’t tried this on other skin tones but on my paler skin it looks extremely flattering. Being a cream highlight I was initially worried about how it would settle onto my skin as I haven’t had much experience with cream products but the Glow Stick blends out beautifully to create a stunning natural glow.
Also used for this look:
- Too Faced Hangover Primer
- Benefit Porefessional Primer
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation – Vanille Clair
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer – Very Fair
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder (under eye only)
- Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder – Light
- Urban Decay Beached Bronzer – Sun Kissed
- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick – Unicorn Blood
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
I hope you have enjoyed this review, what to you think of the Marc Jacobs Glow Stick? Let me know in the comments below!
Where to buy the Marc Jacobs Glow Stick: